Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's Day Two and I'm on Page 101!

So yesterday I told y'all that I was reading "He's Not That Into You". All I gots to say is that I'm so enlightened!

With about 64 pages to go, I'll be finishing this bad boy tonight!

So to keep up with this theme, I figured I'd post two versions of Shai's "If I Ever Fall In Love" from back in the day. I remember when this song was out - I was all over it.

I could have posted to the original, but I thought it would be more fun to post covers of the songs done in acapella.


And version 2.....

More than anything, music affects my mood. After listening to this oldie but goodie, memories rise to the surface and it's all good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...