Saturday, July 25, 2009

Searching For Some Fierceness - Shopping Style

Yesterday I posted some fabulous finds done "a la" the net and today I'll be hunting for some new treasures at a garage sale! What could be more fun than heading a neighbourhood sale!!! Just got a text as I'm posting this with the exact address so stay tuned for some photos!

Before I go though, I have to post this song by Drake. Last night, I heard it on another blog I'm following ( http://wasjumpin.blogspot.com) and I had to share it for y'all. It's the perfect Saturday tune for sure. And mother nature is giving my city a break today. She's no longer mad at us (the last little while was pure rain), cause the morning sun is rising and the heat is definitely on!!!

So enjoy this vibe and enjoy the day peeps.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...