Saturday, August 29, 2009

Expo Latino Baby......

Saturday proved to be an amazing day. The weather was fab, (cause the sun was out in full force) and it marked day 2 of the 3 day Latino Festival (Expo Latino). Let me tell you, the Latin community was seriously representing!!!

I enjoyed the music, the vibe, the people, the food, the vendors & the dancing (of course)

Here was my favourite artist of the day. Based in Montreal, here is the talented Dominican singer Rafael-EnergĂ­a Dominicana (FYI - he could move like nobodys business)





Click this Link to download "Lo que te gusta...."

Here's photos of the very popular "crowd pleasers" - Tekila Mexican Band




Have to give a big shout out to the Asi es Colombia dancers - they were amazing



Huey Dunbar was like a celebrity in the house and put on quite the concert performance


And can't forget about the dancers in the crowd - so fun to watch




Note - Excuse my camera skillz today peeps.....
#1. My "good" camera was with me in body but without a charged battery
#2. Was having too much fun seat dancing to get up and take better shots

I'd say good night y'all but it's 20 after 12 in the AM, so I'll say an early good morning

1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...