Friday, August 14, 2009

Well It's Friday Night....

Yep it's Friday! And thank goodness for that. The week seemed to drag on and the rainy days aren't helping to speed things up. I decided to stay in tonight, no need to head out in this weather (did I mention that it's flippin cold out too?)

Besides, it gives me a chance to catch up on your blogs and post a comment here & there. And, there's a couple of things that are making me happy this Friday night.


1. The Ikea 2010 was out and available this week! (can I get a woot, woot!)
(I happen to love Ikea - not enough to wanna mimic an Ikea showroom to the ,
fullest, but I like incorporating items from there into my interior space.
I got an email from them with the 411 on the catalogue yesterday. I was hoping
to physical copy in my mailbox yesterday or today, but I was in no such luck.
I know I can view it online, but it just isn't the same. So If I don't get a
copy delivered early next week...I'll have to make a trip to pick one up.


2. I ordered a book I've been wanting to read for months now. I always kept forgetting
the title of the book, (I could only remember a portion of the title ). Anyhoo,
I ordered "All Our Sisters:: Stories of Homeless Women Across Canada" on Amazon
last Saturday and I checked online to track the shipment. It should be in my hands by Monday! (I hope)

3. I should be picking up my latest edition to my camera colleciont tomorrow! I
posted the pic of the camera a few days ago. I made a deal with the seller and
will have this beauty for a mere $65.00. I'll post a pic of it again along with
pics of my other cameras (I own 4 now - and 5 by Saturday!)

4. Even though I may not head out for the show, I'm still excited that the Reggaefest is happening in my city tomorrow. More importantly, I'm excited that Beres Hammond is making his way out west.


So, I'll leave you with a "big tune" from Beres......

">

Hope y'all are having a wicked Friday night:)

1luv

4 comments:

  1. Down here was blazing hot on friday lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ikea. How was the reggae event?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @K.Ellis....glad it was hot for you guys...wasn't hot for us lol

    @Nubiasnonsense....didn't make to the reggaefest:( Just wasn't feelin like standing out in the cold - felt like autumn and I'm still tryin to be in that summer mode

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...