Sunday, November 1, 2009

10 Things About Me, That You May Not Already Know....


Hey peeps......

Remember that fabulous award I won a couple of days ago - The Honest Scrap? (Click Here to get the recap)

Well it's time to tell you 10 things about myself that you don't already know.....

But first, I would like to give this award to 7 wonderful bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or who have encouraged me........

So here goes......

Mich from Who is Mich?
Reese from Sweet Insanity and Sarcasm
Michael St. James from Bagpoor
*aMbAr* from Ambar's Thoughts
Elle Aye from cupcakes & mixtapes
Tess Carter from Cozy Little Cave
And...Jen from Jen Loves Kev, (who's having a fab giveaway right now. Head on over to take a look!)


Now it's time to give you my list........


1. I played piano for about 10 years.......I'd like to start playing again~

2. I cannot take a shower or drive without singing. Deep down inside, I feel like I should have been a backup singer (don't really think I've got the skillz to own the stage (see #3)

3. As a child, I felt that I was born a decade too late, cause I was meant to be a Wailer. Yeah that's right I was meant to share the stage with Bob...(at least that's what I thought when I was about 9)



4. I've had my wisdom teeth pulled when I was in grade 6, but I still have my tonsils..

5. I have a thing for horror flicks. In fact, I've been meaning to rent "Children of the Corn" for weeks now. I think I'll do that next week-end....

6. I've had my driver's license for two years now.....never really needed it when I lived in Toronto. But, if you live in Calgary, having a car (and a license) is a MUST!

7. My favourite chocolate bar is snickers....

8. I've never broken a bone,(only sprained an ankle) nor have I ever had a cavity....

9. I have 7 tattoos......

10. I went to an all girls Catholic High School and wore a uniform for five years (I guess I'm dating myself, cause high school is only 4 years now).

Well that's it.....

I'm leaving you with a video that y'all know that I love.

It's Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind" - LOVE THE VID!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for my first ever blog award!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michael St. James.....You are so welcome! I love your blog....had to let you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! I've done it and passed it along..thanks so much Necole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thank you soooooooo much for the award sweetie pie!!!! I also went to a catholic high school and wore an uniform, but THANKFULLY they were boys too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @aMbAr.....you're welcome hun! But I'm jealous, you had boys????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...