Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Night On The Town During The Holidays Deserves A Hot Bag~

I had an interview scheduled for y'all tonight....but I'm gonna have to postpone it until tomorrow. I've been dealing with some technical difficulties for most of the evening and I'm straight up frustrated! I know that I can open the file at work tomorrow, so hang tight and check it out on Tuesday:)

Tonight, I'm going to post some beauties that I've seen on the web recently. Remember a few days ago, I mentioned that I found a fab dress for my holiday party? Well, I promised to show you some fab ideas for an evening purse. Here goes peeps.......


BeckyOh!





Tracey Vest




Mar Y Sol






Yasmena





BrownGemz



Murwati




Mermaid's Dream




RavenGlossStudio


DarkPonyDesigns



Now before I head off for the night. I wanted to post another $25.00 (or under - including shipping) holiday gift find. This is truly adorable:)

ChinaCherie


1luv

4 comments:

  1. Wow...those Mermaid's Dream clutches are gorgeous! Can't wait for your interview! In the mean time...I'll just continue jammin' to Snoop Dogg and The Dream.

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michael St. James.....I happen to love a clutch (can't seem to turn them down) and Mermaid's Dream had some beauties that made me gasp lol.....
    Yes please keep jamming away to Snoop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that red one with the feathers is FABULOUS!!! And I also like the ones that look like gloves. Soo Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Leesha-Rae....I'm a little flamboyant myself, so I happen to love the feathered one. I thought the glove-like ones were defintely perfect for a night out at the club:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...