Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Wonderful World Of Online Shopping!

Happy hump day peeps! I'm not sure about you, but this week has been going really quickly for me and I'm definitely happy about that:) I can't wait for the week-end to arrive, cause I'm going to the "MAKE IT" show this Sunday. (I'll be posting more about this fab event later this week, so stay tuned.......)

Tonight, I wanted to talk about online shopping. As you know, I've been showcasing a lot of fabulous finds from Etsy. It's an online space where people can "make a living, making things". Since I love to support independent creatives; Etsy is a wonderful resource for finding unique hand-made items. This site is all about Buying, Selling, and Living Handmade - Love it!

But, I randomly discovered a "Members Only" site called Enviius . (by the way, it's super easy to become a member. I've actually been a member for a couple of weeks now). The beauty of this site, is that it features online sales of Canadian and International designs and accessories at up to 70% off retail prices. You can find sales featuring independent designers as well!

The only catch is this. Each online sale, showcases only one to two brands, lasting from 48 to 72 hours only. So, you have to act fast cause stock is limited. You know the saying "if you snooze, you lose?" Well that's what can happen, if you see a fierce item and don't act fast.


There are three sales going on right now.

The most recent is from XOXO - 60hrs left to go ($35.00 to $46.00 CAD each)







Cuche - 16hrs left to go (between $40.00 & $50.00 CAD each)



Lynne D - 16hrs. left to go ($350.00 CAD each)


CLICK HERE to visit the Enviius site

Next up is, Fox Sparrow Vintage Boutique. Their latest online auction begins today! You've seen this lovely shop mentioned on The Creative Mixx before..... (remember that dress that was calling my name? ) Well the dynamic duo behind Fox Sparrow have done it again! They've amazed me with more fab finds! And you know I had to share:)

So to all my vintage lovers, you've got two weeks to get your hands on some amazing pieces.

Here are my personal faves~

FYI - I need this dress! Did I tell you how much I adore pockets on dresses????





CLICK HERE to visit the Fox Sparrow Vintage Boutique Etsy Shop

CLICK HERE to join their Facebook Group


1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...