Monday, December 21, 2009

My Goodness It Has Been A While

Ooh I can't believe that it's been more than a week since I've posted!!! Please forgive me peeps! The quickly approaching holiday season has kept me busy with shopping and parties.....

I seriously hope y'all have been well and I hope that you've been busy as I have been.

In addition to my hectic schedule over the past week, I've been suffering from a bit of a cold - basically I've had a sore throat since Friday - arg! It hasn't been fun:(
But on a lighter note:) I've gotta let you know that I've added a new addition to my family, a cute kitten named Jessica.




Now if you've noticed on by taking a look to the right....I've officially been on Twitter for a few weeks now. I haven't been doing much tweeting as yet - but maybe I will over the holidays (I'll have some time off - can I get a woot! woot!)

Anyhoo, this morning I got an email letting me know that I have a new follower on Twitter - GladiolaGirls! Well I checked out their site and I've gotta say that they've got some lovely items for sale. Created by a group of friends, the Gladiola Girls boutique has been up and running since 2002. If you're in the Boone, NC area - I suggest that you stop by for a visit. You'll find an assortment of items with that urban chic feel....

Here are some of my faves~













Click HERE to visit their website

Click HERE to follow them on Facebook

Click HERE to keep up with them on Twitter

Well peeps, I'm out for the night, (off to have a cup of Neo Citran). I am so glad to be back y'all:)

1luv

1 comment:

  1. I love the first ring it so cute

    I would really appreciate if you visit my site http://flashingfashionx.blogspot.com/ and consider becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...