Friday, January 1, 2010

Another Year IS Here!

Happy New Year peeps!

I know that a lot of y'all have made a New Year's Resolution or two......

I've already let you know some of the plans I have for The Creative Mixx in 2010. On a personal tip though, I've got a few resolutions for this year.

I originally wanted to say that my New Year's Resolution was to do things differently in 2010 than I did in 2009. I thought this was a cute response, but some of my friends thought that this was too vague lol.

So I've decided to break things down a bit.

In 2010 I'd like to......

#1. I bring my camera around with me a lot. But, this year I'm gonna actually use it - more.

#2. Get more active! I'm deciding between taking a dance class like African Dance or Capoeira

#3. Buy more Vintage. This is something that I love, so my goal this year is to incorporate more Vintage pieces into my wardrobe

#4. I'd like to travel to 3 destinations this year: Toronto, New York City & my third option is a toss between Jamaica & Argentina.

#5. Lastly I'm gonna continue to laugh more, read more, write more, dance more.......


I'm about to post a video of a song that I heard yesterday for the first time. It is officially my fave joint for 2010~

1luv


WolF J McFarlane - Grizzly Bears Panda [OFFICIAL VIDEO] from WolF J Mcfarlane on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...