Friday, February 5, 2010

Fashion Central Opening - The Re-Cap

Well peeps, last night was a lot of fun. With a DJ spinning wicked tunes, endless complimentary drinks and h'ordeuvres, stylish peeps, great convo and fierce designs - I have to say that The Fashion Central opening was a huge success and I was so happy that I made the time to attend.

Now, I'll give you a bit of background behind the concept for "Fashion Central". If you live in Calgary, I'd say that you should think of this space as the sister to "Art Central". With 3 buildings combined, 3 levels and 28,000 square feet of space, you can expect high-end fashion moguls like Betsey Johnson and independent designers like Bibelot , AG Plateria, Motek Clothing and Lara Presber just to name a few. This is just the beginning y'all, cause there's space still available for leasing, so you can expect more fabulous stores to be added throughout the year.

Here's the photo re-cap of last nights fashion extravaganza~







Betsey Johnson - Love her!








Lara Presber



Bibelot


Click HERE to visit the Fashion Central website~

1luv

3 comments:

  1. Wow...looks like a lot of fun! Betsey Johnson is so awesome!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love the petticoat dresses!!!!!
    Great that you cvould ber there!!! <Wondefull pictures.

    http://aygenart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michael St. James....yes it was soooo much fun - and I'm so excited that Betsey Johnson is in my city!!!

    @Eye....I know the petticoat dresses are fierce! Glad you liked the photos~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...