Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Time For A New Pair Of Glasses.....

I wanna show you a pair of glasses that I'm dying to get!

I've been wearing this Versace pair for about 2 years now....



I do love them, but I'm ready for something new. I'm staying with the Versace line and fell in love with this....

I went to an eye wear store today and made a deposit on the black & white pair. But with a bit of hunting online this evening, I found out that I could get this pair for a lot cheaper some place else. I'm going to go back to the store tomorrow to see if I can get my deposit back. Wish me luck! The new store only has it in the Tortoise shell - but I think it will totally work.

By the way, what do y'all think???

Are these fierce or what?





1 comment:

  1. the last pair of glasses are the cutest!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...