Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've Been Gone For A Bit, But Back With A Bit Of Loveliness For You~

Well it's been a few days since I've posted, (which is so unlike me). I've been busy over the past couple of days sending off interview questions, sourcing out vintage finds and ironing out the details for the clothing swap I'm gonna host.

Now if you been following me for a while, you'll know that I normally update The Creative Mixx at night. But, I've missed posting so much that I'm making a comeback on my lunch break.

Today's gonna be a mixture of some loveliness that I've found over the past couple of days.....


I love these clutches @ Paige Gamble







I thought these lights from BubbleSouffle were the cutest:






Maria Allen Jewelery






This rad retro record side table from tidknax



Ooh! fashion jewelry and accessories




It's great to be back.....hope you liked my finds today~

1luv

4 comments:

  1. love the second clutch and wooden ring..I hear ya, I'm trying to get back into my blog, it has taken a slight beating while life got in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, sorry i've been mia - exams and vacays have been consuming my life for a little while. also, thanks for taking the time to enter my giveaway :) you know what? that second clutch is sooo weird but i LOVE it. its definitely something i'd wear out

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige Gamble is AMAZING! LOVE those zipper bracelets too!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...