Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Should Have Taken A Photo.....But I Didn't~

Well hello there peeps!

Hope you had a happy Thursday:)

I meant to post an interview last night, but I forgot my notebook with all the info at work yesterday. I had a lot of things on my mind - mainly the snowstorm that was supposed to hit our city today. Yep that's right I said snowstorm.... It's just about 2 days away from May and I just experienced a snow storm!!!

It started yesterday with rain, which turned to sleet, then flurries mixed with some serious wind. This morning I woke up to snow and had to brush my car off!!! Seriously, it took me like 5 minutes to get my car cleaned off.

So, I was going to take a photo, but I didn't want to have evidence of the craziness that was going on.....

I am glad to say that it is now 11:01pm and there isn't any snow on the roads, (at least not in my area). Of course, there are visible remnants here and there, but the 20-30cm that was expected, didn't happen....

So, I am saving my interview for tomorrow night. I think that it will be a great way to end the week:)

Instead, I just want to feature some unique items that I discovered today on the net....

Fred & Friends is a fab creative company that gives you "stuff that works, puts a smile on your face and doesn't cost you a fortune" - my kinda company:)















To visit this cool site - CLICK HERE

1luv

1 comment:

  1. These are all s fun! P.S. I left you a blogger award on my blog today - Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...