Thursday, April 8, 2010

Portobello West Hits Calgary Tomorrow Through Sunday!

I went to Portobello West last year and I'm excited to head back to this amazing "art market" tomorrow night! There's gonna be over 80 clothing, jewelry, accessory designers & artists from Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver & Toronto!

It's a 3 day event y'all - April 9, 10 & 11 at the Big Four Building, Stampede Park.

I *heart* this event because it is all about supporting local talent and you know that's what I'm all about:)

My long time followers may remember an interview that I posted with Carlie Smith, Director of Portabello West Market - If you didn't get the chance to read it back in September of 2009, then Click HERE for a recap.

Here's a showcase of some of the items that you can expect to see this upcoming week-end. So, if you're in Calgary, come on out and support some Canadian talent. It's a great place to pick up a unique, one-of-a-kind item!

Stay tuned for my recap~


Broken Ghost Couture - Jana Foehrenbach
(I have interviewed Jana for UrbanAces Magazine - the site is being revamped, so the interview hasn't been posted yet - keep an eye out for it soon! I will definitely keep you posted)










Amber Leigh Clothing





Mindan's Designs




alala








Portobello West
April 9, 10 11
Big Four Building, Stampede Park
1410 Olympic Way SE
$5 Admission (children 12 and under get in free!)


1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...