Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cool Finds For A Thursday

I received a phone call from my cell phone provider a few weeks ago saying that I'm due for an offer on a new handset! The special little phone call came through cause my 3yr contract is up for renewal in December. They wanna sweet talk me with a new phone, so that I'll stick around for another 3yrs.

If they butter me up with an iPhone, then I'll stick around.

I saw this iPhone accessory called The Movie Peg on a cool site called coolhunting (so fitting)







Such a simple idea yet too cute!


Now on a different tip....

Hip hop legends Public Enemy made they're way to the YYC (that's Calgary y'all) this past Tuesday for a show. I heard it was dope and am sorry that I couldn't make it.

I found these shoes surfing the net yesterday, cause I had Public Enemy on my mind:



Released in 2006 and labeled the "2007 Sneaker of the Year" – Vans designed this high top sneaker with the infamous Public Enemy in mind….

It definitely wasn’t that easy to find a spot where you could get these bad boys online…..

But, an hour later I found www.vanscollector.com – number 61! – available in 9 ½ and 10
http://www.vanscollector.com/forsale.htm


The next cool find that I've got for you is one that I've known about for a while now....

I'm thinking about adding to my current collection of tattoos. I've got 7 and I'm looking to get my 8th one soon - ummmm, my b-day is just around the corner.

The West African symbol that I'm about to show you represents the way I've lived my life for the last few years.

DWENNIMMEN otherwise known as the "ram's horns" is a symbol of humility together with strength. The ram will fight fiercely against an adversary, but it also submits humbly to slaughter, emphasizing that even the strong need to be humble.

I will post a photo when I get this new tat~

I just got news from some of my co-workers that there is a snow fall warning of 10-20 cm overnight - IS THIS FOR REAL????

Regardless of the crappy weather that we are having right now, I will head out to Monarch & Vine Vintage Spring Trunk Sale at Hotel Arts from 6 until 9.



1luv and stay warm Calgary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...