Friday, June 11, 2010

My Friday Faves~

It's been a cold and rainy week, but the sun is finally starting to represent.....

I've found a few things online that have made me smile.......


This lovely 1905 Ludwig Piano is free! Wish I had the space, I "so" need a piano in my life



I might have one of these babies at the end of the month!!!


I was just blown away by this video....



Designs by Canadian designer Maryam Keyhani - love her!



Cool Event For Bloggers - Blog Out Loud 6 on Monday June 14th in NYC....
(seems like RSVP list is closed but click
HERE for future events)

Ummmm.....Calgary could use an event like this:)


1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...