Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I've been MIA again:(

I've gotta thank my lack of organizational skills for that. It was roughly this time last year that I was in need of a new notebook, (without one I am truly lost).

I currently have two note books in tow which are filled to capacity. So I went shopping for another one last week, but couldn't decide on "the one".

Instead, I've been organizing my life on scraps of paper and post it notes. Let's just say that it hasn't been working.....

I will get my act together by the week-end lol. A visit to Chapter's is a must!!!

Let me fill you in on what I'll be up to tonight.

There's the Photo Show at the Gallery tonight. So I'm heading out in 45 minutes to check it out.



3 different projects will be on display showcasing talented Calgary photographers.

There's the Building Project by Heather Saitz - a showcase of two historic Calgary apartment complexes and the vibrant community that exists within them.

Then there's the Amplifier Project by Lindsey Baker & Justin LaFontaine - an exhibit that portrays people and their amplifiers.

Lastly, there's The Focus Project by Randy Gibson that takes you on the journey of being in focus and out of focus.


I'm out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...