Monday, August 23, 2010

Gotta Love Those Festivals....

Last week, my PC was out of commission AGAIN!!!! I am beyond annoyed with my computer, but this time I took it to a different repair shop to get fixed. All is officially well!

Aside from my technical difficulties, I have been enjoying my summer - I hope y'all have been doing the same:)

I've spent most week-ends at various festivals around the city - Folk Fest, Sun & Salsa, Latinofest, Afrikadey, Marda Loop Marda Gras and my ultimate favourite festival Reggaefest!

Reggaefest 2010 was absolutely amazing! One of my fave reggae artists Beres Hammond was in town and he gave the crowd a wicked performance!

Here's a bit of a re-cap:





Inner Circle



Beres Hammond







1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...