Monday, December 6, 2010

This Got Me Excited!

Happy Monday y'all! Hope you had a fabulous week-end! I had a pretty relaxing one, but not entirely uneventful. I wasn't couped up in the house for the entire week-end. I actually met up with my friend Vanessa for some Vintage Shopping at Fashion Central! We were there specifically to see the Vintage Pop-Up Shop. For those who have been following me for a while, know by now that I adore vintage. So I was super excited to go! I took some cool photos and will do an official recap tomorrow! (I've got other things to post too, like a photo of the most beautiful leather bound notebook given to me by my friend Vanessa and a photo of the vintage telephone table that I bought today).



But tonight, an ever-so talented Stylist (who happens to be a friend of mine) exposed her new website for her facebook fam, so I had to share! It's such a beautiful site showcasing her talented "styling" that I fellt you would appreciate her talent too. You've seen the works of Lindsay Sutton on The Creative Mixx before. She was one of the creative masterminds behind Fox Sparrow Boutique.



So, I am proud to introduce you to www.lindsaysutton.ca


Here's some of the loveliness that you can expect to see!












Contact Lindsay for more info at LINDSAY.SUTTON@ME.COM

1luv

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your comments. Congrats on entering the contest and be sure to return to see the results of the contest. The new stylist you are introducing is pretty nice. Can't wait to see what else they have in store.

    Happy Holidays,
    -Amber
    throwitinthebagfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...