Thursday, January 27, 2011

Attention Modcloth Lovers!

If you love the Modcloth website as much as I do, then you already know this.

But, for those who don't - I'd like you to know that they are having a sale right now. It's called the Cosy Up Sale, where you can get up to 50% off cuddly cute clothes!





Here are some of my fave items on sale:

The Hit The Jackpot Belt (that's what I need right now) for $14.99 USD



The Out For A Cruise Necklace for $39.99 USD



In Great Shapes Top for $79.99 USD



Blueberry Pilot Hat (for those who look good in hats - and that's not me) for $23.00 USD


The Golden Ruler Dress for $36.99 USD


Highest Bidder Coat for an even $100.00



There is so much more to choose from (and I'm talking pages and pages of sale-priced items). So, head on over to the Modcloth website by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...