Monday, July 4, 2011

It's Summer and I'm inspired again.....

I've taken a "leave of absence" from writing a few times this year and I really do apologize.... This is partly because I've lost inspiration on countless of occasions, became really busy with the clothing swap that I organized in June and misplaced my camera charger.

As I enjoyed the sunshine over this past long weekend, I began to question whether or not I should continue blogging....

To help decide, I went back to the beginning and read some of my earlier entries. I was so passionate then. I could feel the energy that I had when reading posts of my fabulous finds, interviews with creative peeps or recaps of events....

When I purchased my first digital SLR camera, I was the happiest girl on earth. I took it everywhere! But when I moved a couple of months ago, I misplaced it and haven't picked my camera up in over 8 months. It's ridiculous really, camera charges can be repurchased almost everywhere.

In a nutshell, I miss my creative spirit. I miss writing and I miss interacting with Creative Mixx readers and other bloggers.

So as way to commemorate the rebirth of The Creative Mixx, I have a few fabulous finds that I want to share:


Eos shoes

Eos shoes (see more high heel shoes) 290.00 CAD


Laced Trimmed Silk Dress - (350.00 US - Popavina




Bird nest Ring



I (Thou) Ring



Seek & Peek, Telescope Spy Glass Pendant Necklace





Glad to be back!
1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...