Thursday, October 18, 2012

RUNWAY Monthly - The Last Installment

RUNWAY Monthly is a monthly event providing Calgary fashion addicts (like myself), a night of runway shows brought to you by local designers, stylists, and retailers.

October 20th marks the last installment of season 1. I cannot believe that I've missed the entire RUNWAY Monthly series!!!!

 Unfortunately I cannot make it out on Saturday night, but if you're looking to get a "fashion fix" this weekend, then click the following link to purchase tickets:



  www.runwaymonthly.zoobis.com


Hosted by one of the "fiercest" women I know - Kim Flanagan, the event will feature the following designers/boutiques:

Rukhasana Nadeem
Pusch


Word on the streets - Only 30 tickets were left for sale yesterday, so get your fix before it's too late!

1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...