Thursday, October 25, 2012

To My Soul Lovin Readers

The Slakadeliqs (a Canadian soul band based outta Toronto - founded by Slakah the Beatchild) are offering a 15% discount when purchasing the double vinyl  version of The Other Side of Tomorrow via the Do Right Music online store



 I have the album as a digital download and I love it - especially when I crave that soul vibe on my drive into work.  

Since I've got a vintage record player, I think I'm gonna take advantage of this offer and grab a vinyl copy.


Here's the discount code: callmeyourfriend 


If you wanna catch them on tour, here's where they'll be:






Oct 26  

The Great Hall, Toronto
Do Right 10yrs w/ Gilles Peterson 

Oct 28

The Drake Underground, Toronto

w/ The Stepkids 

Dec 4

Macbeths, London England






















1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...