Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In Search Of A Silver Ring...

I usually wear a silver ring on my left hand and one on my right. It's been a staple routine of mine for at least a year. Two days ago, I lost the ring I wear on my left hand (middle finger). It was a simple ring with a pale yellow stone and now I feel naked.

So, I'm on the hunt for something new and fresh....

I've scoured the net for a few faves and would love help deciding.....

If you're interested in any one of the rings that I've posted, just click on the image and you'll be directed to the site!


Ring Choice #1 



Ring Choice #2



Ring Choice #3



I'm really leaning towards ring #2

lluv




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...