Thursday, November 1, 2012

Joanna Borromeo "Kaleidoscope" Album Launch Party @ The Ironwood





Dear Calgary, tomorrow night you are in for a musical treat!

Soulful songstress Joanna Borromeo debuts her sophomore album Kaleidoscope at  Ironwood Stage and Grill

I've seen Joanna perform a few times and am super excited about this launch!!

Tickets are $30.00 and include a copy of the album. I cannot wait to pop that 9-song cd into my car.  Expect to see me driving and grooving to smooth tunes real soon.

Joanna and her 6-piece band will perform the album live starting at 8PM (ending around 11ish)




Here's a sneak peak -  Track #1 off the new album






Here's another fave of Joanna's





Check out her website for more info:





1luv











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...