Monday, December 10, 2012

Fashion Fights Cancer - NYC Event

There are many reasons why I wish I lived in NYC and this event is one of them
Tonight 6pm - 9pm is the
Fashion Fights Cancer 
Winter Benefit






Fashion Fights Cancer's main purpose is to nurture the minds, bodies, and souls of cancer patients through Cancer Survivor Program fashion- and design-oriented activities. Their workshops and seminars are (free) to cancer patients and survivors.

Click HERE to find out more about the organization

1luv

1 comment:

  1. I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank God I found it on Google. You have made my day! Thx again..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...