Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Fave Winter Layered Looks

The past few days in Calgary have been super warm which means that we are experiencing a Chinook (a warm dry wind blowing down the eastern slopes of the Rockies).

It's a great break from the harsh temperatures that we've had to bear last week....

So I'm in a dress today. Yay!!!

However, I always have to remind myself that as quickly as Chinooks come they go. I'll be wearing layered winter looks in no time, (my weather app says Sunday).

Here are my fave looks online - by clicking on the image, you'll be taken to the source.






 P.S. Love that the fur vest is "faux fur"







1luve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...